Race Kit Pick-Ups
Thursday, August 25th – Intercity Shopping Centre Promotions Court (Moxie’s Entrance) from Noon-8pm
You need to turn in your pledges at Intercity Shopping Centre when you pick up your race kit. One person from your team can turn in your teams pledges and pick up your kits for your team.
If you are from out of town, or cannot make it on August 25th to do this please arrive 30-40 minutes before your race time to turn in your pledges and pick up your race kit.
Are now posted for 2016 please Click Here
Parking is available on site at Loch Lomond Ski Area and is free, please follow the parking staff.
What to Wear
We encourage you to wear something you feel comfortable racing in, it just has to be anything you don’t mind getting dirty. We do, however, recommend a solid pair of running shoes, towels, a garbage bag, and a change of clothes. And since dirt and sunburns don’t mix, plan ahead by packing some waterproof sunscreen. For recommended gear and footwear to wear please see our training and gear section. Please note: We also encourage wearing team costumes, t-shirts, hats, etc. The more fun the better!
Things to Bring
- Proper footwear. Leave the stilettos at home. We recommend a lightly used trail shoe with decent tread to help get you up, over, around, and through our obstacles.
- Cash. If you feel the need to fill your belly or wet your whistle there will be food vendors, along with a beer and cocktail area. We will also feature a full village area complete with shopping and pampering booths.
- Change of clothes, towel, sunscreen a hat and a lawn chair. We will have a bag check, so you can leave your change of clothes, towel, keys, cell phone, etc with us during the race and retrieve after (at your own risk). If you’d like to rinse off and tidy-up before hitting the Shopping/Pampering Village and getting your party on, a shower/rinse area will be available. Don’t forget your lawn chair!
- Great attitude! This will be the most fun you have all year.
- No outside alcoholic beverages or glass bottles allowed.
Mud Bash! – After the Race
Music and Refreshments
Refuel with a delicious lunch by Daytona’s, Loch Lomond’s on site caterer, and head over to the Beer and Cocktail area for our signature “Dirty Girl” cocktail or other great beverages.
Shopping and Pampering
An entire village of great shopping and pampering services. Every Dirty Girl’s Dream! Interested in being a Vendor? Click here for details
Prizes will be awarded at The Dirty Girl Mud Bash immediately following the final races. The top 3 fundraising teams will be awarded with amazing prizes. We will also have many more great prizes to give away at the Mud Bash for best team costumes, Mud Princess prizes and more!
Make it a Weekend to Remember!
The Victoria Inn is our official hotel of Dirty Girls Thunder Bay. Make it an overnight stay for $125 plus applicable taxes. To book your room contact The Victoria Inn at 1-800-387-3331 or (807) 577-8481, and make sure you let them know you need the Dirty Girl rate or use confirmation code 481527.
Here Everyone Runs Like a Girl